Furnace Installation in London
Is your furnace over a decade old? Are you noticing a steady increase in your heating bill because you find yourself having to crank up the thermostat just to maintain the comfort level you want? Do you find that you’re scheduling far too many furnace repair or maintenance appointments in a year? It may be time to replace your old furnace. At Comfort Zone Services, we offer professional furnace installation in London. An often overlooked home improvement, installing a new furnace can provide a wide range of advantages from an increase in comfort level to a reduced heating and cooling bill.
Benefits of New Furnace Installation in London
There are a number of benefits a new furnace installation offers:
- Energy Efficiency Newer furnace models are built with energy efficiency in mind. Not only does this reduce your impact on the environment, but you end up reducing your heating costs overall.
- Comfort Control An efficient furnace means the system doesn’t have to work as hard to heat your home, allowing you to maintain a consistent comfort level.
- Peace and Quiet New furnaces are built with high-tech sound absorbing materials making operation much quieter compared to older systems.
- Lower Maintenance Costs An old furnace often requires more repairs and maintenance. By investing in a new furnace, you can save money by eliminating the need for more frequent service calls.
- Better Investment Installing a new furnace is a better investment overall. It boosts your home’s value, making it much better to resell in the future.
Why Hire a Professional to Install Your New Furnace?
Do-it-yourself home improvement projects can be a rewarding endeavour that also saves you money. However, when it comes to furnace installation, London residents should look to a professional. A professional is:
- Knowledgeable – Installing a new furnace isn’t a simple task. If you don’t know what you’re doing you’re likely to cause more problems than fix them. Furthermore, a poorly installed furnace can actually lose you money as its energy efficient operation may not be
- Equipped with the right tools – When you attempt a do-it-yourself project, you may not know what tools or equipment you need to complete the task. Using the wrong tools can cause damage to your furnace, leading to hirer costs because you then have to address those repair needs. Furthermore, you may end up buying tools that you only use once, leaving you with a lot of expensive equipment laying around.
- Fluent in industry standard safety measures –A furnace can’t just be unplugged from the wall and a new one plugged back in. The system is connected to complex electrical work. You will have to handle wires and other dangerous components. Hiring a professional ensures safety because they are knowledge in all safety standards and protocols.
- Able to offer warranties – Lastly, if something goes wrong with your furnace after it’s been installed, a professional can often fix the issue because of a warranty. When you handle the project yourself, if something goes wrong, you have to take care of it on your own.
Talk to Our Furnace Experts
Comfort Zone Services brings over 24 years of heating and cooling experience to every installation project we take on. Our time in the industry has allowed us to handle a wide range for furnace makes and models. When it comes time for you to add a new furnace to your home, talk to our experts first. We can help you find the right make and model to fit your heating needs. Contact Comfort Zone Services to set up an appointment today.